1. For the purposes of applicable legislation, Trilogy Research Ltd (“Trilogy”) is the controller of your personal information. We respect your privacy, are committed to protecting your personal data and any information you disclose in confidence.
2. In accordance with Data Protection Laws, we may collect and store limited personal information relating to you and/or your organisation where this is necessary for our legitimate operational interests. Such information may include your name, contact details, job title and meeting notes. The purpose for which we may collect and store information is to maintain a record of our professional relationship, in respect of which we may contact you periodically.
3. Trilogy will only process such personal information for the purposes listed above or other purposes expressly disclosed to you. Personal information may be shared with professional advisors and partners, such as accountants and lawyers -and/or- other persons with an interest or involvement in a transaction or project.
4. Where we transfer personal information to third parties outside of the EEA, we will enter into a data transfer agreement with the recipient and ensure such transfers take place in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.
5. Trilogy will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept not to hold Trilogy responsible for any data breach unless this is due to Trilogy’s gross negligence or wilful default.